STAINLESS STEEL FLANGESDescription
We at REMI STEEL HOUSE are leading manufacturer, stockist and supplier of stainless steel flanges. We have our in house manufacturing/forging units that enable us to cater to our clients demand. Our manufacturing unit is run in accordance to international standards ensuring strict compliance to quality standards. Dimensional accuracy, competitive pricing and timely delivery are the factors that make us a leading player in the stainless steel flanges market. Our Flanges are manufactured according to set standard dimensions as well as client's requirements.Specification
Grades: TP304/304L Stainless Steel Flanges, 304H Stainless Steel Flanges, TP316/316L Stainless Steel Flanges, 316Ti Stainless Steel Flanges, TP317/317L Stainless Steel Flanges, TP321/321H Stainless Steel Flanges, TP347/347H Stainless Steel Flanges, S31260 Stainless Steel Flanges, S31500 Stainless Steel Flanges, S31803 Stainless Steel Flanges, S32550 Stainless Steel Flanges, S32750 Stainless Steel Flanges, S32760 Stainless Steel Flanges
Size: Â½" to 36"
Specifications: ASTM, ASME/ANSI, AFNOR (NFE), DIN, EN, BS, JIS Etc.
ASME/ANSI B16.5 : Welding Neck Flanges, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, High Hub Blind Flange, Socket Weld Flange, Lapjoint Flange, Threaded Flange, Ring Tyoe Joint Flange
Pressure Class: 150, 300, 400, 600 , 900, 1500 , 2500
ASME/ANSI B16.47: WELDING NECK FLANGE, BLIND FLANGE. (SERIES A & B)
Pressure Class: 75, 150, 300, 400 , 600 , 900
ASME/ANSI B16.36 : (ORIFICE FLANGES) WELDING NECK FLANGE, SLIPON FLANGE, THREADED FLANGE
Pressure Class: 300, 400 , 600 , 900, 1500 , 2500
ASTM/ANSI B16.48 : ( Figure-8 blanks)
Pressure Class : 150, 300, 400 , 600 , 900,1500, 2500
API 6A: WELDING NECK FLANGE, THREAD FLANGE, AND BLIND FLANGE
Pressure: 2000Psi, 3000Psi, 5000Psi, 10000Psi, 15000Psi, 20000Psi, 25000Psi
Types of FLANGES
1. Welding Neck Flanges: Weld neck flanges are drilled (machined) with the wall thickness of the flange having the same dimensions of the matching pipe. The lighter the pipe is, the larger the bore, conversely, the heavier the pipe, the small the bore. Our range weld neck flanges, welding neck flanges are normally used for high-pressure, cold or hot temperature. We specialize these flanges in different dimensional and material specifications based upon the requirements of the clients.
2. Slip on Flanges:We offer the best quality Slip on Flanges which are durable and come at affordable rates. Customer satisfaction is of prime importance at our company and so the supreme quality raw material is used for manufacturing the Slip on Flanges. Slip on Flanges is useful in less strict requirements in terms of length of pipe section. Slip on Flanges is available in varied dimension and competitively priced keeping the market standards in view.
3. Socket Weld Flanges: Socket weld flange is a device that is welded to the end of pipe so that the pipe can be bolted to another pipe with a similar flange. Stainless steel socket weld flanges enable a pipe to be disconnected and reconnected with ease. Available in a spectrum of shape and sizes, our forged light weight steel socket weld flanges are manufactured using superior grade material such as stainless steel socket weld flanges, carbon steel socket weld flanges and known for their durability and performance.
4. Lap Joint Flanges:Socket weld flange is a device that is welded to the end of pipe so that the pipe can be bolted to another pipe with a similar flange. Stainless steel socket weld flanges enable a pipe to be disconnected and reconnected with ease. Available in a spectrum of shape and sizes, our forged light weight steel socket weld flanges are manufactured using superior grade material such as stainless steel socket weld flanges, carbon steel socket weld flanges and known for their durability and performance.
5. Threaded FlangeA Threaded Flange is usually confined to a special application. The main benefit of a Threaded Flange is that it can be assembled without welding which makes it perfect for extremely high pressure services. Threaded Flange is not suitable for conditions involving temperature or bending stresses of any magnitude. Particularly under cyclic conditions where leakage through the threads may occur.
6. Ring Type Flanges: Our range of stainless steel ring joint flanges is highly appreciated for strength, durability, reliability, corrosion resistance and close tolerances. These stainless steel ring joint flanges conform to various Indian and international quality standards. Used in a number of industries, these stainless steel ring joint flanges are supplied in various dimensional specifications.
7. Orifice Flanges: Orifice flanges are used instead of the standard pipe flanges when orifice plate or flow nozzle is used. In other words, orifice flanges are used with orifice meters. The basic purpose for this is to measuring the flow rate of either gases or liquids in the respective pipeline. These flanges are used in various industrial applications and are available in various sizes and materials. All orifice flange units are supplied with the plate, pressure connection holes, and jack screws.
Nuclear Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Refinery, Chemical & Fertilizer, Power Plant & All major process industries.